SARMA continues to support the needs of the security community by providing added value and keeping our membership rates as low as possible. In particular, it supports federal, state and local government employees with a reasonable Government Member rate, and seeks to encourage the education of students in the security analysis field by keeping the Student Member rate at an affordable level. International security professionals are also welcome.
New in 2012, the enhanced SARMA membership program includes the following:
- Welcome letter and personalized membership certificate
- 10% discount on all event registrations
- An expanded event schedule:
o Annual Conference
o SARMA Advisory Council Meetings
- Monthly SARMA newsletter
- Exclusive and free access:
- Annual Meeting
- Monthly Committee Meetings
- Annual conference speaker presentations
- Conference attendee lists
- SARMA Member Directory ("opt-in" only)
- Detailed calendar of third-party events of interest to the security risk community
- Opportunities to become involved in various SARMA committees and efforts benefiting the Security Risk Community
Once you've decided to become a SARMA member, registration is easy. First choose one of the available membership levels below. Next, choose a user login and password (a combination of 6-10 letters and numbers), and enter them where requested. When done, click "Create My Account". You will then be prompted for your contact information and asked to check boxes that describe your skills and professional interests, followed by several easy payment options.
Please be sure to read and print the SARMA Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct and the SARMA Antitrust Policy for future reference. Your registration signifies your agreement to abide by the SARMA code of ethics, SARMA antitrust policy and applicable antitrust laws.
For more information contact SARMA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All prices are United States Dollars